Thinking Of Scrapping An Audi? | Call 07377 706 620 Or Fill Out A Form
Scrap My Audi
Scrapping a Audi? Need a fast and hassle free service? Well we can help! We are one of the biggest collectors of scrap Audi’s in London & Essex. We are very experienced in the market and can scrap your Audi hassle free today. We are recommended by many of customers and scrap many cars in a daily basis.
To start the process please get in touch with us. You can call us on 07377 706 620 or fill out a form above with Name, Phone Number, Registration and Postcode. There is an alternate way to both of these option you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Can I Scrap My Audi?
The process is very simple and straight forward,
Firstly you need to get a phone via calling us (07377 706 620) or filling out a form located at top of page. When filling out a form, you will receive a call back with a quote within the hour of when you filled it in.
Accepting the quote, and collection – once we have offered you a quote for your scrap Audi. If your happy with the quote we have offered you then we can proceed to arranging collection. over the phone the time and date can be arranged and then one of our local driver will come and collect your Audi.
Scrapped, Broken for parts or sold – We can scrap the car and weight it in on metal weight. With certain models of Audi’s e.g. sport etc. The parts may be in higher demand soo they may be stripped of parts and sold online. If the car is in a good condition then we may and try and find a buyer for it.
Reason To Scrap A Audi:
- Personal Circumstances e.g. Finance
- Accident Damage
- Broken down
- Expensive running costs
- Extra Cash
- Failed MOT
Why Use Us To Scrap Your Audi?
- Top Prices Paid – All scrap prices are given on the scrap market on the week of sale so the price you will be offered will be the best as of the sale. Furthermore, our quotes are evaluated by humans so prices are higher and more accurate to true value of the car.
- Free Collection Included – As a scrap car company we do not believe in petty charges that other companies may add to lower the scrap value you will get. This is simply not us.
- Cash Paid On Collection – Our drivers given cash in hand. Bank transfer is optional if you would like it.
- Many Years Of Experience – We have been around for a long time this has allowed as a company to gain a lot of experience in the trade which in turn helps you.
- Hassle Free Service – Our process is simple & straightforward. Fill out a form and get your car booked in.
- Environmentally Friendly Car Scrapping – The environment is kept in mind when we dispose of end of life vehicles.
We Buy Any Scrap Audi
- Audi A2
- Audi A3
- Audi A3
- Audi A3 Sportback
- Audi A3 Cabriolet
- Audi A4
- Audi A4 Cabriolet
- Audi A5
- Audi A5 Cabriolet
- Audi A6
- Audi A8
- Audi Q5
- Audi Q7
- Audi 80
- Audi 90
- Audi 100
- Audi Quatro
- Audi TT
- Audi R8
Audi was founded in 16 July 1909 in Zwickau, Germany. They started manufacturing cars the year after in 1910.
The four rings of the Audi logo each represent one of four car companies that banded together to create Audi’s predecessor company, Auto Union.
Audi is now owned by the Volkswagen Group.
‘Audi’ is Latin for ‘hear’
Audi were the first to use a dual-clutch gearbox
Audi was the first company to crash-test their cars